Each time you visit this website your visit is recorded by our Internet Service Provider.
The following information is collected for statistical purposes only:
- > Your server address;
- > Your top level domain name (ie:net, .gov, .au, .com, etc);
- > The date and time you visited the site;
- > The pages you accessed and documents you downloaded;
- > The previous site you visited;
- > The type of browser you used.
Your email address will only be recorded if you send us a message or optin.
You may be sent ongoing promotional materials and email.
This site provides facilities for the secure transmission of information, however, users should be aware that there are inherent risks in transmitting information across the internet.
There are two types of cookies:
- > Persistent; and
- > Session.
Persistent cookies are stored on your computer but have expiry date. They can be used to track your browsing behavior when you to the web site that issued the cookies.
Session cookies are short lived and are used only during a browsing session. They expire when you quit out of your browser.